The Forte Series Clarifying Shampoo is a deep cleansing shampoo for guys who want the absolute best for their hair and scalp.
It's a salon-grade shampoo designed to remove stubborn buildup in men’s hair from styling products like clays, waxes or pomades.
Packed with natural-based ingredients like apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, peppermint oil, and shea butter, the Forte Series Clarifying Shampoo nourishes your scalp while providing an intense root-to-tip cleanse.
Add this powerful detoxifying shampoo to your shower routine to rejuvenate your hair and prep it for styling.
Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Infused with apple cider vinegar and aloe vera
- Powerful, clarifying formula
- Invigorating peppermint scent
- No harmful chemicals (sulphate and paraben free)
- Hydrates dry scalp
- Breaks down stubborn product residue
- Soothes scalp irritation
- Smell great and feel refreshed every morning
- Preps your hair for styling
- Thoroughly wet hair (cold water recommended)
- Lather a quarter size amount of shampoo in palms
- Work into roots while massaging scalp
- Rinse out thoroughly
- For best results, follow up with the Forte Series Hydrating Conditioner
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Coco-Glucoside, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Chlorphenesin, Caramel, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Shea Butter Amidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acetic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1.